Library Upgrades Online Catalog to Aspen Discovery; Discontinues the RCLS Gateway App
Greetings valued library Patron!
The Library’s catalog was upgraded to provide a better online experience for you.
PLEASE NOTE: All of your current account information (checkouts, holds, fines, address and phone, etc.) are available on the new system. Your library barcode and Personal Identification Number (PIN) will remain the same.
With Aspen Discovery, you’ll be able to:
- Search our E-book and print collection simultaneously
- Easily browse all formats (print, e-book, audio book etc.) of a title within one search result
- Receive suggestions for other related titles to check out while you wait for a hold to be filled.
- Review current checkouts, renew materials, and place holds online for physical and electronic materials
- Manage your own privacy settings
- View detailed fine information
- Save searches so you’re alerted when new materials arrive
- Pay fines online via PayPal
- Add your own tags, reviews and star ratings to titles
- Make purchase suggestions online
- Create, manage and share lists of your favorite books
- Seamless integration of news, events and other communication
- And much more!
For more information about Aspen Discovery, please visit: https://bywatersolutions.com/projects/aspen-discovery
Thank you for your patience as we enhance your discovery experience. We know you will be pleased with our new catalog once this transition is complete.