LIBRARY BUILDING CLOSED TO IN-HOUSE VISITS (starting 10/13/20)
Services Available At Moffat Library Building:
- Drive-Thru & Curbside Pickup of library materials**
BOOKS, DVDs, VIDEOGAMES, MUSIC CDs, AUDIOBOOKS & PRE-LOADED TABLETS: Use our online catalog, call us (845-496-5483 x 324) or email us (email@example.com) to request books, DVDs, music CDs, videogames, books-on-cd, & preloaded tablets.
BOOK BUNDLES: Not sure what to read next? Contact one of our librarians and they will create a Book Bundle just for you!
PRINT-OUTS: Need something printed out from your device? No problem. Use the Library's wireless printing service & pick-up the printouts at the drive-thru window!
TAKE & MAKE DIY CRAFT KITS (for Kids & Teens): Pick up your free kit at the Library Drive-Thru - while supplies last! New kits every 2 weeks!
**We will notify you when your items are here and you can pick them up during our regular pick-up hours (see below) using our Drive-Thru window or via Curbside Delivery.
DRIVE-THRU PICK-UP WINDOW & CURBSIDE PICK-UP HOURS:
Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
Friday: 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday: 12 pm – 5 pm
Services Available At Home:
- Home Delivery of library materials
- Phone Assistance for reference and reader's advisory questions - call (845) 496-5483 x 324
- Online Content - visit our website for streaming video, downloadable ebooks & audiobooks, databases and many other resources available via your computer or device
- Community Service Hours for teens in grades 6-12
- Virtual Programs via zoom & gotomeeting
- For a complete list of virtual services click here
For updates, questions & assistance:
Call: (845) 496-5483 x 324 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Online: www.moffatlibrary.org