Update as of (June 16, 2021)Moffat Library2021-06-15T16:04:39-04:00
Moffat Library Phased Reopening
May 3, 2021
- Per CDS/RCLS , quarantining of materials is no longer necessary. (This allows us to get the items off your accounts and back into circulation quickly).
- In addition to the outdoor book drop, the inside lobby book drop has been reopened.
June 1, 2021
- Extension of time limits for patron visits from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In accordance with NYS guidelines, we are also increasing our visitor capacity to 50%.
- Two (2) additional public computers: one additional public computer will be added in the Adult Department and one computer added to the Teen Room.
- Public computer time limit will increase from 30 minutes to 1 hour.