MOFFAT LIBRARY BUILDING IS CLOSED
HOWEVER, THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
– DRIVE-THRU & CURBSIDE PICK-UP OF LIBRARY MATERIALS
– PHOTOCOPIES (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
– FAXES (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
– NOTARIES (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Call (845) 496-5483 x 324 for assistance
DRIVE-THRU & CURBSIDE PICK-UP HOURS:
MONDAY – THURSDAY 10 AM – 8 PM
FRIDAY 10 AM – 6 PM
SATURDAY 10 AM – 5 PM
SUNDAY 12 – 5 PM
PLEASE NOTE: DRIVE-THRU entrance is located on ROUTE 208 (Goshen Ave)
between the 1st Presbyterian Church & Route 94.
ATTENTION PEDESTRIANS: FOR CURBSIDE SERVICE, please call (845) 496-5483 x 324 when you arrive at the library. Then wait at the bottom of the ramp near the Book Return. We will come out to you!
The Moffat Library of Washingtonville
is located at:
6 West Main Street
Washingtonville, New York 10992
Phone: (845) 496-5483
Fax: (845) 496-6854
Directions to Library:**
- Take the New York State Thruway (I-87) to Exit 16 (Harriman / Route 17).
- After going through the toll booth, stay straight onto Route 17 West (Middletown).
- Take Exit 130 (Route 208) towards Washingtonville (stay right at end of ramp).
- Stay on 208 North for 6.4 miles towards Washingtonville.
- Make a left at the intersection of Rt. 208 and Rt. 94.
- Then make your first right into the library driveway. We are in first building on your right side.
* Please Note: Drive-thru entrance is on the left on Rt. 208 just past the intersection of Rt. 208 & Rt. 94