MONDAY – THURSDAY 10 AM – 8 PM
FRIDAY 10 AM – 6 PM
SATURDAY 10 AM – 5 PM
SUNDAY 12 – 5 PM
For Holiday Closings, please visit our Online Calendar.
The Moffat Library of Washingtonville
is located at:
6 West Main Street
Washingtonville, New York 10992
Phone: (845) 496-5483
Fax: (845) 496-6854
Directions to Library:*
- Take the New York State Thruway (I-87) to Exit 16 (Harriman / Route 17).
- After going through the toll booth, stay straight onto Route 17 West (Middletown).
- Take Exit 130 (Route 208) towards Washingtonville (stay right at end of ramp).
- Stay on 208 North for 6.4 miles towards Washingtonville.
- Make a left at the intersection of Rt. 208 and Rt. 94.
- Then make your first right into the library driveway. We are in first building on your right side.
* Please Note: Drive-thru entrance is located on Rt. 208 (Goshen Rd.) between the intersection of Rt. 208 & Rt. 94 & the First Presbyterian Church of Washingtonville.
SERVICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE @ MOFFAT LIBRARY BUILDING:
- 30-minute in-house visits (as of 12/7/20)
- DRIVE-THRU PICK-UP OF LIBRARY MATERIALS – DRIVE-THRU ENTRANCE is located on ROUTE 208 (Goshen Ave) between the 1st Presbyterian Church & Route 94.
- CURBSIDE PICK-UP OF LIBRARY MATERIALS – ATTENTION PEDESTRIANS: FOR CURBSIDE SERVICE, please call (845) 496-5483 x 324 when you arrive at the library. Then wait at the bottom of the ramp near the Book Return. We will come out to you!
SERVICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE @ HOME:
- HOME DELIVERY of library materials
- PHONE ASSISTANCE: Call (845) 496-5483 x 324
- ONLINE RESOURCES