Family Fun Pass
A unique program for the patrons of the Moffat Library of Washingtonville
The Moffat Library circulates a family pass to selected museums and other educational and fun activities within a comfortable drive from Washingtonville. The passes entitle you to discounts and/or free admission. Rules for each site differ. Ask at the Circulation Desk for details.
Participating sites include:
- Boscobel House and Gardens (FREE ADMISSION FOR 4; CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE FREE)
- Brotherhood Winery (FREE ADMISSION FOR 2 ADULTS & 2 CHILDREN)
- Gomez Mill House (FREE FAMILY ADMISSION)
- Hudson Highlands Nature Museum (FREE ADMISSION FOR UP TO 2 ADULTS & 2 CHILDREN)
- Liberty Science Center – NEW!! (PATRONS WHO SHOW LIBRARY CARDS GET $5.00 OFF ADMISSION)
- Mid-Hudson Children’s Museum (FREE FAMILY ADMISSION)
- Mohonk Preserve (FREE ADMISSION – ONE PASS PER PERSON, 4 PASSES AVAILABLE FOR THREE DAYS EACH)
- Motorcyclepedia Museum – NEW!! (FREE ADMISSION FOR UP TO 4 ADULTS & 4 CHILDREN)
- Museum at Bethel Woods (UP TO 4 FREE ADMISSIONS)
- Museum of the City of New York (FREE FAMILY ADMISSION)
- Museum Village (FREE ADMISSION FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE)
- Mystic Aquarium ($5.00 OFF ADMISSION FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE)
- Paley Center for Media (FREE ADMISSION FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE)
- Storm King Art Center (THREE, 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1 ADMISSION PASSES AVAILABLE)
- West Point Tours, Inc. (Tours of West Point, NY) (FREE ADMISSION FOR UP TO 2 ADULTS & 2 CHILDREN)
Borrowers must be adult Moffat Library patrons in good standing and a $25 deposit and a picture I.D. will be required. Family Fun Passes have a loan period of three days.
Stop in or call the Library at (845) 496-5483 to find out the details.
RULES FOR THE FAMILY FUN PASS PROGRAM
- Borrower must be a Moffat Library patron in good standing.
- Borrower must be an adult. (18 years or older).
- A photo ID is required.
- A $25 cash deposit is required at time of checkout for each pass. If the card is lost, patron will forfeit deposit and will become responsible for the full membership cost of the pass.
- Passes may be reserved ahead of time, but the same family may not take the same pass more than one time in a 2-month period. This is so all patrons wanting the pass have an equal opportunity to reserve it.
- Loan times will vary depending on the pass. Please check with the circulation desk staff for the particulars of the pass you are interested in.
- Passes must be returned on the due date marked on the check out receipt.
- Passes that are not returned in 3 days are charged $10 a day up to $50.
- For return of the $25 deposit, please drop of pass at the circulation desk, and not in the book-drop.
- If you have reserved a pass and need to cancel, please give the library 24 hour notice, so that there is the opportunity for another patron to take it out.
- Repeated failure to notify the library of a cancellation could result in forfeiture of use of the Museum Pass Lending Program.