D’S BOOK CLUB FOR TEENS – Meets Monthly @ 7 pm
Get together with fellow teens who will lead the discussion & choose titles to read. Open to Grades 7-12. Pick up your book NOW. Call 496-5483 x 328 or email Anna (email@example.com) for more info.
Wednesday, October 1 @ 7PM –If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Monday, November 3 @ 7PM- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
Wednesday, December 3 @ 7PM- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
* * SPECIAL PROGRAMS – For Teens in Grades 6 – 12 * *
PLEASE NOTE: Space is limited. Registration required for all programs. Call 496-5483 x 324 or email Anna: firstname.lastname@example.org to register
TEENS in Grades 7-12:
Looking for something fun to do while earning community service hours?
Join the Teen Advisory Board (TAB) & have a say in what programs the library offers to teens plus get first crack at volunteer opportunities.
Meets: @ 6 PM on: 10/6,
Applications available NOW @ the Library. For info, contact Anna at: email@example.com or call 496-5483 x 328
BECOME A TAB MEMBER!
- Are you between the ages of 12 & 18?
- Do you want to have a say in what books and programs the library offers for teens?
- Do you want to take part in something that will look great on your resume?
- Become a TAB member and you can have a voice!
The Moffat Library is currently accepting applications for our Teen Advisory Board. Fill out a TAB APPLICATION today!
UPCOMING TEEN EVENTS