The Friends of Moffat Library
MEET THE AUTHORS LUNCHEON
SUNDAY, APRIL 6, 2014 1 – 4 PM
Join us for what is sure to be an enlightening & entertaining afternoon @ the Round Hill House!
Authors will speak & sign copies of their books.
Buffet lunch will be served.
Call 496-5483 x 323 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org for ticket info.
Book sale proceeds go towards
the Historic Moffat Capital Building Fund
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
WHAT WE DO
- Beautify the grounds outside Moffat Library with plantings
- Sponsor our annual Memorial Day Bake Sale
- Decorate the Library for the holidays
- Sponsor our annual Holiday Open House & Story Time
- Sponsor our Holiday Basket fundraiser
- Deliver items to homebound patrons
- Sponsor an Annual Authors Luncheon fundraiser
- Raise funds for library programs and equipment
THE FRIENDS OF MOFFAT LIBRARY
We are working for the Moffat Library by promoting the library, its services and programs to the community. Everything we do benefits the library! Please read about the events planned and let us know if you would like to help with any of them you will have fun and meet other Friends, too!
If you are interested in helping with any of these projects, please call us at the Moffat Library 845-496-5483 Ext. 323. Your Friends have been very active and plans to continue to provide support to the library. Please become active with us!
WHO WE ARE
- Friends are people who care about libraries and who believe in what libraries represent.
- Friends are individuals who are interested in promoting their library by improving its services, resources, and its role in the community.
- Friends are doers, as well as donors, who foster greater use of the library and its services.
WHAT WE DO
- Friends are volunteers who form a non-profit organization, bringing together people who are interested in establishing a closer relationship between the library and the public it serves.
- Friends support the library in many different ways and are recognized by the library and the community for their sustaining influence.
- Support from the Friends helps the library maintain its role in providing resources and information to the Washingtonville community.
Want to join? Contact us at (845) 496-5483 x323 or fill out an application today!